From: Evertjan. on

http://editpadpro.com/

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
From: Garrett Smith on
Michael Haufe ("TNO") wrote:
> On Jan 6, 2:14 pm, "Michael Haufe (\"TNO\")"
> <t...(a)thenewobjective.com> wrote:
>
>> If your focused on ...
>
> s/your/you're
Ah, you are a "Good Editor".
--
Garrett
From: Donkey Hottie on
On 6.1.2010 19:36, optimistx wrote:
> capt edgar wrote:
>> Hi there
>> can u suggest some good jscript editors please?
>> I'm a newbie to programming
>
> NetBeans ide 6.7.1, (with php, although you might not use php).

What's wrong with the 6.8 (the latest) ?

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/

Break into jail and claim police brutality.
From: optimistx on
Donkey Hottie wrote:
> On 6.1.2010 19:36, optimistx wrote:

>> NetBeans ide 6.7.1, (with php, although you might not use php).
>
> What's wrong with the 6.8 (the latest) ?

Perhaps nothing, but I have been using only 6.7.1 , which has
worked astonishingly well. Often older versions consume
less resources and if they satisfy all the essential requirements,
why update?
Ok, my machine might have too small RAM (512M), and starting is
too slow. In a later version I expect starting being even slower,
so therefore no update. In fact, I do not know for sure.
From: Donkey Hottie on
On 7.1.2010 11:19, optimistx wrote:
> Donkey Hottie wrote:
>> On 6.1.2010 19:36, optimistx wrote:
>
>>> NetBeans ide 6.7.1, (with php, although you might not use php).
>>
>> What's wrong with the 6.8 (the latest) ?
>
> Perhaps nothing, but I have been using only 6.7.1 , which has
> worked astonishingly well. Often older versions consume
> less resources and if they satisfy all the essential requirements,
> why update?
> Ok, my machine might have too small RAM (512M), and starting is
> too slow. In a later version I expect starting being even slower,
> so therefore no update. In fact, I do not know for sure.

I just bought a new machine (old was from year 2002 with Athlon XP
1900+, 1.5 GB RAM, and it was sluggish with NB or other Java).

This new machine has Intel Core i7 920 CPU with 8GB RAM and now anything
Java just flies! Netbeans, JBoss or any other AppServer just starts
instantly! Finally Java is a usable "alternative". I love this machine!

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/

For courage mounteth with occasion.
-- William Shakespeare, "King John"