From: Gary Brown on
Hi,

My daughter has a batch (> 1000) photos in PNG format but her
printer only accepts JPG. She would like to avoid doing one at
a time. Is there a free batch PNG to JPG converter someone
could recommend? Google shows a number of them but I am
reluctant to blindly recommend one.

Thanks,
Gary

From: Dave on
Gary Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My daughter has a batch (> 1000) photos in PNG format but her
> printer only accepts JPG. She would like to avoid doing one at
> a time. Is there a free batch PNG to JPG converter someone
> could recommend? Google shows a number of them but I am
> reluctant to blindly recommend one.

IrfanView.
From: "Trev" trev_uk on

"Gary Brown" <garyjbrown(a)charter.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> My daughter has a batch (> 1000) photos in PNG format but her printer only
> accepts JPG. She would like to avoid doing one at a time. Is there a
> free batch PNG to JPG converter someone could recommend? Google shows a
> number of them but I am reluctant to blindly recommend one.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary

Any version of Paint shop Pro 8 to X3 can also do batch adjustments ETC.

But i would be very surprised if your printer could not print PNG, As the
don't normally care about the format If It will open on your computer it
will print.