|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Four Years Later ...
I hate to be disagreeable but I don't think PSP has gotten all that bad. I dislike the fact that Corel is trying to market away from a great graphics program but I guess they have their reasons. The core functionality that got me hooked on PSP in the first place is still there, and in some places even better. I ... 5 Aug 2010 19:08
Re-size Toolbar Icons?
Is there a way to re-size the toolbar icons? I'd like to make the toolbar icons larger but I don't see a way to do that. Thanks, James V ... 2 Aug 2010 18:02
Profiling again!
I think I am starting to understand a bit about this but am still struggling. As I mentioned before I have created monitor and paper profiles using ColorMunki. I have set the ColorMunki monitor profile as the Windows default, which if no other profile is associated with PSP, will be used. Thus if Color Managemen... 27 Jul 2010 06:14
A lot of free Bryce 3D stuff!
A lot of free Bryce 3D stuff! In this website: http://www.innovari.it You can find a lot of free Bryce objects in .obp format all movie related. Objects are for Bryce 3, 5, 5.5, 6 or upper. NO registration required for download, Have fun with Bryce! ... 27 Jul 2010 06:14
Monitor profile file location
Hi, I have created a new monitor profile (.ICM) using Color Munki which is located in \windows\system32\spool\drivers\color. I have told PSP (both X2 and X3) in preferences - file locations - monitor profiles that this is where the profiles are but PSP does not appear to take any notice - the profiles do not a... 20 Jul 2010 15:45
Multi sessions opening in new browser
I seem to go through this every few years whenever I set up a new computer. And I still can't remember the fix. I'm using PSP 8.0 and Forte Agent 6.0, and Windows 7. If I launch several picture files at once (highlight maybe five or six) then hit launch, PSP launches five or six sessions/ I've always been able to f... 30 Jun 2010 08:39
'filters unlimited' gone!
yesterday i deleted a couple of old progs that i no longer use and something must have gone wrong... my 'filters unlimited' plugins also vanished! :( i don't remember deleting anything PSP related. and also at the same time 'border with drop shadow' script doesn't work anymore. anyway, filters unlimited is ... 29 Jun 2010 16:16
question about PSP 8
I need to put 4 photos side by side and save that as a single photo; but I can't figure out how to do this with PSP 8. I was able to get 4 photos side by side using the print layout; but there doesn't seem to be any way to copy it or save it as a photo file. My question is: 1 Can I do what I want with PSP 8 or do... 20 Jun 2010 13:27
programme crashes on print command
I have been using PaintShop Pro 7 for years with Windows XP with no problems. Suddenly and ever since, when I use the print command I get the message box "PSP has encountered a problem and must close". I have tried uninstalling and re installing the programme to no avail. I have never up dated the programme as... 14 Jun 2010 09:30
Cnews is back
Just a heads up -- -- Never store Haemorrhoids cream and Deep Heat close together in the bathroom cabinet ... 7 Jun 2010 10:44
Anybody having troubles with Corel's news server?
I haven't been able to connect for a couple of days. I'm just wondering if it's a problem on my end, or with Corel. -- Zilbandy ... 7 Jun 2010 04:11
Any way to duplicate a "sub-layer" of vector text? I just get a duplicate of the entire vector section ...
I have a project that has various layers so that every time I need a new picture, I just blank out the layers I don't need, copy and modify the ones I do, and then I have a new layer that can be saved to the final graphic format of choice. While it's easy to duplicate raster layers and modify them, I haven't bee... 1 Jun 2010 22:59
Tutorial to make a clear glass wine bottle (vs. red or coloured glass)?
Does anyone know of a tutorial to make a wine bottle that is clear-coloured glass? Thx. ... 22 May 2010 07:16
JASC Animation Shop
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 03:28:00 +0000 (UTC), Adrienne Boswell <arbpen(a)yahoo.com> wrote: Gazing into my crystal ball I observed paris <coolwebsites(a)gmail.com> writing in news:a6adf5e9-9c98-4b22-89f0-4ba306f87819 @h14g2000pri.googlegroups.com: I need to add an animation to my website. But it's not transpare... 2 May 2010 17:34
Tutorial to make a clear glass wine bottle (vs. red or coloured glass)?
Does anyone know of a tutorial to make a wine bottle that is clear-coloured glass? Thx. ... 2 May 2010 17:34
Mandelbulb Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3x4uJJqs_w http://vimeo.com/10740680 Credit goes to http://www.thealphablenders.com/2010/04/life-is-strange/ PS. Could someone share this with the folks on the comp.soft- sys.math.maple and the comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica newsgroups please? I am using googlegroups an... 18 Apr 2010 11:56
PSP and RAW-conversion
My Canon 50D CR2-files (RAW) open fine in DPP, so as I understand the RAW-conversion of DPP is OK. When I open a CR2-file in PSP X2, the picture is much less brighter, less colorfull and dull. (Same problem in XNview and ACDSee) Now I figured that in PSP X3 the RAW-conversion would be a whole lot better. I go... 15 Apr 2010 15:50
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2
Upon purchasing a new digital camera, I received a copy of Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. I've been using PSP 8 for a long time. I also have PSP Pro X whic I bought a while back but never used, as I didn't want to try and learn anything new, though there may not be much new in PSP Pro X over PSP 8. So now my question is ... 9 Apr 2010 08:52
Color correction
I have a photo which when scanned, comes out with too much yellow in it, especially the face. I've tried fooling with all three colors and can't seem to correct it. Which color combinations should do it? The only choices I see are red, green and blue. Thanks. ... 8 Apr 2010 16:17
No Capture Function in PSP 9 in Windows 7
As the previous posts relate, I have PSP 9 running in Windows 7. I didn't have the skills to set it up. The fellow who runs my computer shop did it. Several of you have been good enough to make a number of suggestions that might improve the situation and I am passing them along to him, but for now the set up, whate... 17 Mar 2010 06:51
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6