First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
JASC Animation Shop - v3.04
Greetings Guys .... I hope it's ok posting this question here. I need to add an animation to my website. But it's not transparent. So, I opened up JASC Animation Shop v3.04- imported my animation. But couldn't understand how to do it. I tried the help files - just my luck ... the software says - hekp fil... 19 Dec 2009 20:20
What To Do With Old Versions Of PSP?
Hi, Rather than throw out my PSP V7 is there some good charitable option? IIRC, Jasc did allow old versions to be donated to schools in third world countries. I doubt Corel cares an iota. Does anyone have an idea who might want it? Thanks, Gary ... 16 Dec 2009 00:25
3D Mandelbrot !
Wonder how a 3D Mandelbrot looks like? http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html ... 4 Dec 2009 11:44
removing background in a photo
Hi How do I easily remove the background around a person in a photo? I want to cut them out of the photo and use the picture of just them to put on top of toher photos. Thanks. ... 29 Oct 2009 23:10
Complete Book of Arts & Crafts
Complete Book of Arts & Crafts http://i38.tinypic.com/eqteu9.gif American Education Publishing. December 1, 2000 | 1561895865 | PDF | 15 Mb | 257 pages This 256 page workbook teaches basic skills with classroom-tested activities. Motivating lessons guide children through basic concepts and creative projects... 15 Oct 2009 06:08
Panopticum Water v.103 for Adobe After Effects
Panopticum Water v.103 for Adobe After Effects http://i35.tinypic.com/2znwnm1.gif Panopticum Water v.103 for Adobe After Effects | 2MB Panopticum Water is a plug-in, which can art up your image with breath- taking water effects such as streaming water and more. You can create effects that are extremely realist... 15 Oct 2009 06:08
PSP-9 And Windows 7
Hi, I saw somewhere, probably here, that PSP-9 doesn't work under Windows 7. Is that true? And is there a workaround if so? Thanks, Gary ... 30 Sep 2009 00:15
Video Scan Effect?
I'm looking to create a video-scan effect (like you get from a video captured image). I've tried the Effects-Textures-Blinds effect, and it only partially captures the effect. Any other suggestions on how to get this effect? thanks ... 13 Dec 2008 06:11
How do I do this?
Sorry, I don't know what exactly to call it. But what I'd like to do is when creating a webpage, use the effect of where a page is iin a color, say blue, and on one side of the page it starts off as a light blue, then as you look across the page, the color darkens. Is this an effect form PSP or Photoshop or a simil... 14 Nov 2008 07:56
how to extract images from slideshow
Hello I need to extract images from my wedding slideshow, I've found software called MultiExtractor from http://www.multiextractor.com but it's paid, do you know any free replacement? thx -- Bradshow Mary aka BradshowMary_1981 at Bradshow1992(a)juno.com ... 14 Nov 2008 19:46
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6