From: john doe on
I'm looking to create a video-scan effect (like you get from a video
captured image). I've tried the Effects-Textures-Blinds effect, and it
only partially captures the effect.

Any other suggestions on how to get this effect?

thanks
From: Tim on
john doe wrote:
> I'm looking to create a video-scan effect (like you get from a video
> captured image). I've tried the Effects-Textures-Blinds effect, and
> it only partially captures the effect.
>
> Any other suggestions on how to get this effect?
>
> thanks

You could try Richard Rosenman's Scanlines Generator plugin from
http://www.richardrosenman.com/software/downloads/ (freeware).

--
Tim

From: Owen Ransen on
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 03:48:37 GMT, john doe <john.doe(a)doe.doe> wrote:

>Any other suggestions on how to get this effect?

This page may help:

http://www.ransen.com/Repligator/Scanlines-TV-Filters.htm

Easy to use graphics effects:
http://www.ransen.com/