From: Gary Brown on
Hi,

Rather than throw out my PSP V7 is there some good charitable
option? IIRC, Jasc did allow old versions to be donated to
schools in third world countries. I doubt Corel cares an iota.

Does anyone have an idea who might want it?

Thanks,
Gary

From: "Trev" trev_uk on

"Gary Brown" <garyjbrown(a)charter.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Rather than throw out my PSP V7 is there some good charitable option?
> IIRC, Jasc did allow old versions to be donated to schools in third world
> countries. I doubt Corel cares an iota.
>
> Does anyone have an idea who might want it?
>
> Thanks,
> Gary

Now there is a gotcha. If you bought upgrade copies then by Rights you have
to keep the old copies.
I'm sure Corel does not care about anything.

From: nightwalker_1NoSpam on

>"Gary Brown" <garyjbrown(a)charter.net> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> Rather than throw out my PSP V7 is there some good charitable option?
>> IIRC, Jasc did allow old versions to be donated to schools in third world
>> countries. I doubt Corel cares an iota.
>>
>> Does anyone have an idea who might want it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gary
>>

>On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:20:16 -0000, "Trev" <trev_uk(a)hotmail.com invalid> twisted the bits to say:
>Now there is a gotcha. If you bought upgrade copies then by Rights you have
>to keep the old copies.
>I'm sure Corel does not care about anything.

Gary
He's got a damn good point (or two)
From: Dave Symes on
In article <t-ednZVZtLPwdYvWnZ2dnUVZ7oednZ2d(a)pipex.net>,
Trev <trev_uk(a)hotmail.com invalid> wrote:

> "Gary Brown" <garyjbrown(a)charter.net> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Rather than throw out my PSP V7 is there some good charitable option?
> > IIRC, Jasc did allow old versions to be donated to schools in third
> > world countries. I doubt Corel cares an iota.
> >
> > Does anyone have an idea who might want it?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gary
> >

> Now there is a gotcha. If you bought upgrade copies then by Rights you
> have to keep the old copies. I'm sure Corel does not care about
> anything.

And... In these days of PC, Global warming panic (false), recycling etc,
etc (Gawd hasn't life become tedious)... One should do something useful
with them, rather than leave them to rot in a cupboard.

While I still have my most recent PSP master disks, anything pre 8 has now
been passed on to close relatives.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid
From: Uni on
Gary Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Rather than throw out my PSP V7 is there some good charitable
> option? IIRC, Jasc did allow old versions to be donated to
> schools in third world countries. I doubt Corel cares an iota.
>
> Does anyone have an idea who might want it?

I still use it. It is the best version!

:-)

Uni

> Thanks,