First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Multiple images in one window
Hi, I have PSP 7 and when I click a JPG it would open a PSP page, then when I click another one it would open on the same page as the first and so on. I used to be able to have all images open in one page which is great for cloning and so on. Now I have Vista,every time I click a file, it opens in a seperate pa... 13 Nov 2008 22:53
PSP X2 error
Hi I downloaded a trial of Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 and for the first couple of days got a countdown screen upon exit. Now I get No asset found for trial download (license ID:xxxxxxxxx) with 25 day(s) left, source type 10, lang ie and source ID 210001 Anyone know what it means? Will this mean I can't purchas... 5 Nov 2008 18:23
Possible to tell PSP to default save to a specific file type?
If I have a large number of images I want to save, is there a way to tell the app "save as .bmp (or whatever) every time until I say otherwise" instead of the tedious process of going through the "save as type" dropdown list every time? Thanks ... 28 Sep 2008 12:23
SquirlzReflect, Trev, JoeB
Does it add "natural" ripples or waves?. Well, it does and it doesn't. SR can add water and reflections to the driest dessert but it takes the selected water out of the original image and replaces it with its own plain-water and reflects whatever is in the picture around that area. But with the original water eve... 19 Jun 2008 01:15
Print Preview
I am using PSP 7.0 4 and until recently used the Print Preview option to view pictures before printing. After using the multiple image facility I seem to have lost the Print preview option. Would appreciate any ideas brianb(a)clara.net ... 1 Oct 2007 14:58
How to make a halftone?
I have maps with gray nations. For the printer these need to be halftone. I can laser print and produce a halftone, then scan at high resolution to get a halftone image. This works in principle but not very good in practice on my machines. Is there any way to convert gray to halftone directly in PSP? ... 18 Aug 2007 18:36
Paint Shop Pro 7.04 ?
I use PSP 7.04 and when I go to open a .psp file I can preview it but when I try to open it I get an error message saying " An error has occurred while trying to read from this file" Other ones are fine. Any ideas on saving these files that won't open. ... 24 May 2007 11:56
error #59 - can't open image ??
Hi, odd problem... I'v opened and amended a picture, saved it... and intended opening it with another graphics program - but it came up with "Error loading file" JPEG error #59. I can still open the image with psp. if I open the folder containing it, and view in thumbnnail view - I do not get a thumnail of... 29 Apr 2007 03:50
Updates for PSP900?
Hi all, since December 2004 I was a happy user of PSP9 online US English version. After a PC crash I could not get my lost key for PSP9 again, so could not Corel tech support. Uni, wait before you comment on this, because: They found a fully functional German version of PSP9.00, including animation shop 3, for... 24 Apr 2007 03:07
Plug-ins problem
I am using PSP9 and Windows XP Home. Lately a lot of my plug-ins have stopped working. They show up in the list of plug-ins when I go to Effects, Plug-ins but then when I click on the actual plug in I get an error message saying: " Paint Shop Pro was unable to load the requested plug-in filter. The plug-in may... 31 Mar 2007 13:38
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6