From: Briain Boruhma on
I am using PSP 7.0 4 and until recently used the Print Preview option to
view pictures before printing.

After using the multiple image facility I seem to have lost the Print
preview option.

Would appreciate any ideas

brianb(a)clara.net
From: Trev on

"Briain Boruhma" <cabadder(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I am using PSP 7.0 4 and until recently used the Print Preview option to
> view pictures before printing.
>
> After using the multiple image facility I seem to have lost the Print
> preview option.
>
> Would appreciate any ideas
>
> brianb(a)clara.net

It might ( but dont think so ) be using a feature of your printers software.
Just check the printers properties for preview feature and see if turning it
on helps

From: Briain Boruhma on
Tried that but print preview is on and works for Word etc.
From: Briain Boruhma on
Also checked and .jpgs preview with Irfanview.
From: bharti.krishna01 on
On Sep 6, 8:12 pm, "Trev" <trevbowdenAT.dsl.pipex.COM> wrote:
> "Briain Boruhma" <cabad...(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> >I am using PSP 7.0 4 and until recently used the Print Preview option to
> > view pictures before printing.
>
> > After using the multiple image facility I seem to have lost the Print
> > preview option.
>
> > Would appreciate any ideas
>
> > bri...(a)clara.net
>
> It might ( but dont think so ) be using a feature of your printers software.
> Just check the printers properties for preview feature and see if turning it
> on helps

hi