From: sharonf on
I am using PSP9 and Windows XP Home. Lately a lot of my plug-ins have
stopped working. They show up in the list of plug-ins when I go to
Effects, Plug-ins but then when I click on the actual plug in I get an
error message saying: " Paint Shop Pro was unable to load the requested
plug-in filter. The plug-in may not be installed properly or may be
missing files" Then it lists the plug-in, such as DCLYRBLN.8BF
I can't seem to find out what the problem is. Any ideas?
From: Trev on

"sharonf" <me7(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
>I am using PSP9 and Windows XP Home. Lately a lot of my plug-ins have
>stopped working. They show up in the list of plug-ins when I go to Effects,
>Plug-ins but then when I click on the actual plug in I get an error message
>saying: " Paint Shop Pro was unable to load the requested plug-in filter.
>The plug-in may not be installed properly or may be missing files" Then it
>lists the plug-in, such as DCLYRBLN.8BF
> I can't seem to find out what the problem is. Any ideas?

Have you stared using a camera raw that uses 16 bits per channel. Few
plugins and PSP 9 , 10 filters will work with anything but 8 bits per
channel

From: sharonf on
sharonf wrote:
> I am using PSP9 and Windows XP Home. Lately a lot of my plug-ins have
> stopped working. They show up in the list of plug-ins when I go to
> Effects, Plug-ins but then when I click on the actual plug in I get an
> error message saying: " Paint Shop Pro was unable to load the requested
> plug-in filter. The plug-in may not be installed properly or may be
> missing files" Then it lists the plug-in, such as DCLYRBLN.8BF
> I can't seem to find out what the problem is. Any ideas?

I solved my own problem. I am using a new computer and Msvcrt10.dll
wasn't installed in my system32 folder. I put a copy there and now
everything is working fine again.

Pages: 1
Prev: Demo downloads of PSP
Next: Updates for PSP900?