From: Dave Symes on
Sent this on the Corel NGs but it obviously vanished.

I think this has probably been asked a zillion times before, but I can't
find a reference, and going to the ftp.jasc.com and clicking a link just
shoves me off to the C o re l site.

I'm in the process of convincing a friend to come to PSP from "Other
things", I'm attempting to find a download of a demo of 8.1 or maybe 9 for
him to try out...

Any specific other URLs, as the one noted above no longer does the
business?

Thanks
Dave S

From: Vern Stump on
Dave Symes wrote:
> Sent this on the Corel NGs but it obviously vanished.
>
> I think this has probably been asked a zillion times before, but I
> can't find a reference, and going to the ftp.jasc.com and clicking
> link just shoves me off to the C o re l site.
>
> I'm in the process of convincing a friend to come to PSP from
> "Other
> things", I'm attempting to find a download of a demo of 8.1 or
> maybe
> 9 for him to try out...
>
> Any specific other URLs, as the one noted above no longer does the
> business?
>
> Thanks
> Dave S

http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/

http://www2.jasc.com/pub/

Vern

From: Vern Stump on
Dave Symes wrote:
> Sent this on the Corel NGs but it obviously vanished.
>
> I think this has probably been asked a zillion times before, but I
> can't find a reference, and going to the ftp.jasc.com and clicking
> link just shoves me off to the C o re l site.
>
> I'm in the process of convincing a friend to come to PSP from
> "Other
> things", I'm attempting to find a download of a demo of 8.1 or
> maybe
> 9 for him to try out...
>
> Any specific other URLs, as the one noted above no longer does the
> business?
>
> Thanks
> Dave S

http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/

http://www2.jasc.com/pub/

Vern

From: JoeB on
Dave Symes <dfs(a)ukgateway.net> wrote in

> Sent this on the Corel NGs but it obviously vanished.
>
> I think this has probably been asked a zillion times before, but I
> can't find a reference, and going to the ftp.jasc.com and clicking a
> link just shoves me off to the C o re l site.
>
> I'm in the process of convincing a friend to come to PSP from "Other
> things", I'm attempting to find a download of a demo of 8.1 or maybe
9
> for him to try out...
>
> Any specific other URLs, as the one noted above no longer does the
> business?
>
> Thanks
> Dave S

When you get to the site from Vern's links, clicking the en link on
that page will get you another page with more stuff, including v.9.

Regards,

JoeB
From: Dave Symes on
In article <45d5c5cf$0$16976$4c368faf(a)roadrunner.com>,
Vern Stump <VictorDog(a)email.suppressed> wrote:
> Dave Symes wrote:
> > Sent this on the Corel NGs but it obviously vanished.
> >
> > I think this has probably been asked a zillion times before, but I
> > can't find a reference, and going to the ftp.jasc.com and clicking
> > link just shoves me off to the C o re l site.
> >
> > I'm in the process of convincing a friend to come to PSP from
> > "Other
> > things", I'm attempting to find a download of a demo of 8.1 or
> > maybe
> > 9 for him to try out...
> >
> > Any specific other URLs, as the one noted above no longer does the
> > business?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dave S

> http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/

It's the one I've been trying, just drags you to the Corel New versions
pages.

> http://www2.jasc.com/pub/

Same thing happens with that URL also.

But thanks for the thought.