First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Daryl is right
In article <560eba79-dddd-49eb-8b3b-8a83dd7eebc1(a)q23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, GSHATTERHAND <gshatterhand(a)aol.com> wrote: On Mar 13, 12:44 am, Dave Symes <d...(a)triffid.co.uk> wrote: [Snip] I don't understand... I have PSP 9.01 working under Windows 7, and aside from a couple of minor niggles... ... 16 Mar 2010 12:29
Daryl is right
Daryl, You were right four years ago. And I also agree with those here who say the Organizer is the worst thing in all versions since PSP 9. I can get PSP 9 to mostly work in Windows 7 but it's a pain. And I must turn to paid help on many occasions. So, Daryl, now that I know I must abandon PSP, the program ... 13 Mar 2010 03:12
File extensions don't show in PSP 9
The file extensions are not showing in my PSP 9 when I use the FILE - OPEN function. Is there a setting that lets the extension show? If so, where is it? Thanks for any assistance. Gary ... 13 Mar 2010 13:04
Good, Free, Batch PNG to JPG Converter?
Hi, My daughter has a batch (> 1000) photos in PNG format but her printer only accepts JPG. She would like to avoid doing one at a time. Is there a free batch PNG to JPG converter someone could recommend? Google shows a number of them but I am reluctant to blindly recommend one. Thanks, Gary ... 12 Mar 2010 16:10
no thumba!!
PSP 12. recently when I save a JPG.... and then go to where saved, I don't see a thumbnail view of the image? just the default con.... and if I open to preview - Win Pic & Fax viewer ,it says No Preview Available. of course seeing this indicates I'v a problem with the image.. and know if, for example, if I were... 4 Mar 2010 19:10
Four Years Later ...
I remember reading about, and myself even posting about, how when Jasc was bought up by Corel that that'd be the end of any further useful functionality to PSP. That they'd run it into the ground, while "Unlocking its value" for themselves of course. Word has spread to other graphic editor software discussion f... 1 Mar 2010 22:04
Selection or cropping box adjustment.
I want to make a rectangular selection, or crop, from within an existing image for saving as a new image. I can draw a selection outline/box/marquee or a cropping outline/box/marquee surrounding the desired area, but I then want to position each of the four sides exactly before saving the selected area. Surpris... 26 Feb 2010 07:25
Isolating an image?
For lack of a better way of putting it. I'm using PSP 8. What I'd like to do is take an image of say, a motor vehicle (actually, fire apparatus) and just have the actual engine to use on a website with a transparent background. I've found some great pictures on the web, but I need to delete all the background. I kno... 12 Feb 2010 00:02
682749 Information portals for computer and Web technology 14
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 22 Jan 2010 02:54
PSP-9 And Windows 7
On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:29:51 +0100, "Trev" <trevbowdenatdsl.pipex.cominvalid> brought the following to our attention: Gary Brown wrote: Hi, I saw somewhere, probably here, that PSP-9 doesn't work under Windows 7. Is that true? And is there a workaround if so? Thanks, Gary Depe... 19 Jan 2010 16:54
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6