First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Demo downloads of PSP
Sent this on the Corel NGs but it obviously vanished. I think this has probably been asked a zillion times before, but I can't find a reference, and going to the ftp.jasc.com and clicking a link just shoves me off to the C o re l site. I'm in the process of convincing a friend to come to PSP from "Other things... 18 Feb 2007 11:23
Script: Save As
Hello! I'm using Paint Shop Pro 8.01 (US). In a specified folder, I need to convert all JPGs into PNGs. I tried with this script: def Do(Environment): # FileSaveAs App.Do( Environment, 'FileSaveAs', { 'Encoding': { 'PNG': { 'Interlaced': App.Constan... 11 Feb 2007 08:11
PSP XI troubles_can someone please help me!
OK I know many complain here about the various bugs but I love the program, ALL versions! My only trouble and I will not give up trying to correct this- is that when I first installed PSP XI, it opened fine, and I was starting to play around, getting to know the new tools, and find the old ones, etc... well now... 14 Nov 2006 00:59
PSP 9.01 suddenly unuseable, stalls
Tried PSP 10, but frustrated by browser changes and horrible "One click" photo fix results, I returned to trusty PSP 9.01. Now, ever since a strange memory incident between PSP, a CD drive and a PDF file, the program will not load correctly, stalling interminably at "Initializing Palettes" and "Initializing To... 11 Oct 2006 09:02
I fixed it! I got PSP8 Print Layout to Connect to my Network Printer?
Bert Byfield <bbyfield(a)nospam.not> wrote in news:Xns9838A21D57E5Abbyfield134caravelab(a)24.24.2.166: I have the same problem with a Lexmark printer an no network. The drivers work fine. It's the default computer. I can print from other programs. But on "Print Layout" it refuses to print because there i... 10 Sep 2006 16:40
How do I get PSP8 to Connect to my Network Printer?
Hi all. I've been using PSP since ver. 3 and this is the first time I've had a problem with it: Ever since our old printer died and we installed a network printer on our LAN, I get a message saying there is no default printer installed when I try to open the Print Layout applet in PSP 8. I use that applet at... 10 Sep 2006 17:11
Filter Problem
Hi, I've used PSP for a few years, and have installed filters and used them with no problems. After reformatting several months back, though, some of my filters are not working. They say they "are not installed correctly" or something... I've uninstalled, I've deleted them, and reinstalled, and they continue to do ... 27 Jun 2006 13:13
Picture Tube
HEy, Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube from I'm using Psp x Thanks Chris ... 13 Jun 2006 02:39
=enabling virtual memory=
Hi all, I'm trying to enable Virtual Memory on a Dell computer using Win98. 128ram; PII @500mhz. About five years old. When opening more than four .jpg files I get an shortage of memory box on my screen. That never used to happen until two days ago. I dumped most of my temp files from the past week to cre... 10 Apr 2005 17:54
PSP 9: An error has occurred while trying to write to the file.
I recently purchased (and applied all available patches) PSP 9. I am now at version 9.01. My problem is, after I edit some JPEG files, and then attempt a save, I get "An error has occurred while trying to write to the file". I thought this problem was fixed back in version 8. Anyway, this is causing me serious ... 4 Mar 2005 07:02
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6