From: Steve on
Hi, I have PSP 7 and when I click a JPG it would open a PSP page, then when
I click another one it would open on the same page as the first and so on. I
used to be able to have all images open in one page which is great for
cloning and so on. Now I have Vista,every time I click a file, it opens in a
seperate page. I cannot set Vista open them all in one page as I used to in
XP, God how I hate Vista. please help. Many thanks, Steve.

From: Trev on
In news:RcnSk.59581$b76.18270(a)newsfe21.ams2,
<thegower(a)ntlworld.com> Steve bashed on keyboard and typed:
> Hi, I have PSP 7 and when I click a JPG it would open a PSP page,
> then when I click another one it would open on the same page as the
> first and so on. I used to be able to have all images open in one
> page which is great for cloning and so on. Now I have Vista,every
> time I click a file, it opens in a seperate page. I cannot set Vista
> open them all in one page as I used to in XP, God how I hate Vista.
> please help. Many thanks, Steve.

Probably some setting. But just drag from explorer window to psp or the psp
icon on the taskbar

--
Trev
Nobody is perfect.

From: Justin Time on

"Steve" <thegower(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I have PSP 7 and when I click a JPG it would open a PSP page, then
> when I click another one it would open on the same page as the first and
> so on. I used to be able to have all images open in one page which is
> great for cloning and so on. Now I have Vista,every time I click a file,
> it opens in a seperate page. I cannot set Vista open them all in one page
> as I used to in XP, God how I hate Vista. please help. Many thanks, Steve.

I use PSP 7 and Vista , just had a go of it.

I can pick separate pics from File/recently used files and they all open up
in same instance of psp.
Also tried going to the file where all my pics are (not via browse in psp)
and I can select files individually or multiple files, by highlighting and
clicking open and they all appear in the same psp window on a neat.

Had a good sniff around to find a setting but couldn't find one......
obviously can be done.

From: Steve on
Well thanks Guys for your input, I'm happy to know that it can be done. I
just want to be able to open a pic, then go to another file and click on
another one and the second pic comes up in the came window as the first and
so on. I do a lot of cloning for Christmas cards and often need 4 or 5 pics
on the same page. I know I can copy and paste as new image on one page, but
it used to be so easy. Someone must have had the same problem and found a
solution. Corel say they no longer support the product after getting all my
email info from me. Anyone else got any tops ? Thanks again, Steve

From: Rick on

> Well thanks Guys for your input, I'm happy to know that it can be
> done. I just want to be able to open a pic, then go to another file

Try this:

http://campratty.com/1faq/faqpages/b3.html#anchor65788

--
Rick Simon rsimon(a)cris.com

Include "spam(trap)key" somewhere in the
body of any email to avoid spam filters.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: PSP X2 error
Next: how to extract images from slideshow