From: Steve on
Thanks Rick but that applies to XP as far as I can see, it's all different
in Vista. Got me excited for a while though.

Steve

From: Rick on

> Thanks Rick but that applies to XP as far as I can see, it's all
> different in Vista. Got me excited for a while though.

Oops! Sorry about that. That's what I get for breezing through this NG
without really reading things through. I simply saw what used to be a
fairly common complaint and dug up a reference to a fix. Completely blew by
the fact that you were using Vista.

As far as I know, I think your best recourse is to follow the other
suggestions in this thread and change your work flow. Open PSP7 first (by
itself or by double-clicking one .jpg file). Then instead of clicking on
subsequent files, drag them onto the PSP button on your taskbar. Or use
PSP's browser.

Sorry about any confusion I may have caused. I quit monitoring the Corel
NG's a while back, I suppose it's time I unsubbed this one as while.

From: Tim on
Steve wrote:
> Hi, I have PSP 7 and when I click a JPG it would open a PSP page,
> then when I click another one it would open on the same page as the
> first and so on. I used to be able to have all images open in one
> page which is great for cloning and so on. Now I have Vista,every
> time I click a file, it opens in a seperate page. I cannot set Vista
> open them all in one page as I used to in XP, God how I hate Vista.
> please help. Many thanks, Steve.

Go to
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/105/1/File-association-fixes-for-Windows-Vista.html,
and download the file association fix for JPGs. Unzip it and double
click on it to run it. This will return the JPG enties in the registry
to their defaults.
Now open PSP 7 and go to File > Preferences > File Format Associations
and select the JPG filetype.

Another possible fix is to go to File > Preferences > File Format
Associations and click the "Remove All" button and then "OK". Close and
re-open PSP 7 and select the file types you want (in File > Preferences

--
Tim

From: Steve on
Guys, what can I say ? Many thanks to you all. Tim's answer did the trick. I
did try and do it without the download Tim but failed, then downloaded the
file and did as you said and now I am really happy as it works a treat.

Many Many thanks for your help guys, what a great bunch.

Steve (Swansea Wales UK)