From: neil40 on
Hi

I downloaded a trial of Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 and for the first
couple of days got a countdown screen upon exit.

Now I get
No asset found for trial download (license ID:xxxxxxxxx) with 25
day(s) left, source type 10, lang ie and source ID 210001

Anyone know what it means? Will this mean I can't purchase at the end
of the trial?

Thanks
From: Tim on
neil40(a)btinternet.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I downloaded a trial of Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 and for the first
> couple of days got a countdown screen upon exit.
>
> Now I get
> No asset found for trial download (license ID:xxxxxxxxx) with 25
> day(s) left, source type 10, lang ie and source ID 210001
>
> Anyone know what it means? Will this mean I can't purchase at the end
> of the trial?
>
> Thanks

I've not heard of that before, but it sounds like something has gon missing.
Have you done any registry cleaning in the last coule of days? Or run some
other type of clean-up/anti-malware software? Disable PSIService.exe or the
Protexis Licensing service?
What happens if you do a complete uninstall and reinstall using the
instructions at
http://support.corel.com/scripts/rightnow.cfg/php.exe/enduser/std_adp.php?&p_faqid=762149
(or http://snipurl.com/zapx2)?

--
Tim

From: Tim on
Tim wrote:
> neil40(a)btinternet.com wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I downloaded a trial of Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 and for the first
>> couple of days got a countdown screen upon exit.
>>
>> Now I get
>> No asset found for trial download (license ID:xxxxxxxxx) with 25
>> day(s) left, source type 10, lang ie and source ID 210001
>>
>> Anyone know what it means? Will this mean I can't purchase at the end
>> of the trial?
>>
>> Thanks
>
> I've not heard of that before, but it sounds like something has gon
> missing. Have you done any registry cleaning in the last coule of
> days? Or run some other type of clean-up/anti-malware software?
> Disable PSIService.exe or the Protexis Licensing service?
> What happens if you do a complete uninstall and reinstall using the
> instructions at
> http://support.corel.com/scripts/rightnow.cfg/php.exe/enduser/std_adp.php?&p_faqid=762149
> (or http://snipurl.com/zapx2)?

Sorry that should read, "...something has gone missing" and "...the last
couple of days".

(This wireless keyboard seems to skip the odd letter when its batteries get
low, but before the low battery warning shows).

--
Tim