From: Koss on
I use PSP 7.04 and when I go to open a .psp file I can preview it but when I
try to open it I get an error message saying " An error has occurred while
trying to read from this file"

Other ones are fine.

Any ideas on saving these files that won't open.

From: Trev on

"Koss" <koss(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>I use PSP 7.04 and when I go to open a .psp file I can preview it but when
>I try to open it I get an error message saying " An error has occurred
>while trying to read from this file"
>
> Other ones are fine.
>
> Any ideas on saving these files that won't open.

The preview is a jpeg thumbnail, The image is most likely corrupted somehow

From: Greg Farr on
On Sat, 5 May 2007 12:16:42 -0400, "Koss" <koss(a)aol.com> wrote:

>I use PSP 7.04 and when I go to open a .psp file I can preview it but when I
>try to open it I get an error message saying " An error has occurred while
>trying to read from this file"
>
>Other ones are fine.
>
>Any ideas on saving these files that won't open.

or a pspimage file.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1
From: Uni on
Koss wrote:
> I use PSP 7.04 and when I go to open a .psp file I can preview it but when I
> try to open it I get an error message saying " An error has occurred while
> trying to read from this file"
>
> Other ones are fine.
>
> Any ideas on saving these files that won't open.

Try opening it with Irfanview! http://www.irfanview.com/

Uni