From: gertrude on
I have been using PaintShop Pro 7 for years with Windows XP with no
problems.

Suddenly and ever since, when I use the print command I get the
message box "PSP has encountered a problem and must close". I have
tried uninstalling and re installing the programme to no avail.

I have never up dated the programme as I am on dial up and it would
take forever, therefore I can get no help from the owners of PSP.

Any explanations? Fellow sufferers?

Gertrude
From: Trev on

"gertrude" <judith(a)helgar.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have been using PaintShop Pro 7 for years with Windows XP with no
> problems.
>
> Suddenly and ever since, when I use the print command I get the
> message box "PSP has encountered a problem and must close". I have
> tried uninstalling and re installing the programme to no avail.
>
> I have never up dated the programme as I am on dial up and it would
> take forever, therefore I can get no help from the owners of PSP.
>
> Any explanations? Fellow sufferers?
>
> Gertrude

Maybe its the printer that needs its drivers updating. There is Not much
chance of updates for PSP 7 as Jasc no longer excites. It was taken over by
Corel just after psp 9 and Corel do not support anything older then PSP X
http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/ZapJasc.exe That a tool to completely remove PSP so
that no faulty registry entries are left behind. That way the new install
will not have any Conflicts

Pages: 1
Prev: Cnews is back
Next: question about PSP 8