From: FG on
yesterday i deleted a couple of old progs that i no longer use and
something must have gone wrong... my 'filters unlimited' plugins also
vanished! :( i don't remember deleting anything PSP related. and also
at the same time 'border with drop shadow' script doesn't work anymore.

anyway, filters unlimited is no longer shareware. what kind of free
plug-in that can do 'invert, keep colour' like F.U.?
From: "Trev" trev_uk on

"FG" <blahblahblah(a)macbook.com> wrote in message
> yesterday i deleted a couple of old progs that i no longer use and
> something must have gone wrong... my 'filters unlimited' plugins also
> vanished! :( i don't remember deleting anything PSP related. and also at
> the same time 'border with drop shadow' script doesn't work anymore.
>
> anyway, filters unlimited is no longer shareware. what kind of free
> plug-in that can do 'invert, keep colour' like F.U.?

Silly me I tried to add an image.
http://www.trevorbowden.co.uk/Test/Image2.jpg

that look's close to me

From: FG on
Trev wrote:

> Silly me I tried to add an image.
> http://www.trevorbowden.co.uk/Test/Image2.jpg
>
> that look's close to me

yep. looks pretty close. thanks! i give it a go.