From: Rick on
I seem to go through this every few years whenever I set up a new
computer. And I still can't remember the fix. I'm using PSP 8.0 and
Forte Agent 6.0, and Windows 7. If I launch several picture files at
once (highlight maybe five or six) then hit launch, PSP launches five
or six sessions/ I've always been able to fix it so all the pictures I
launch just simply show up in one session, cascaded on each other.
Anyone know the setting to accomplish this? Thanks.
From: "Trev" trev_uk on

"Rick" <rfdjr1(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
> I seem to go through this every few years whenever I set up a new
> computer. And I still can't remember the fix. I'm using PSP 8.0 and
> Forte Agent 6.0, and Windows 7. If I launch several picture files at
> once (highlight maybe five or six) then hit launch, PSP launches five
> or six sessions/ I've always been able to fix it so all the pictures I
> launch just simply show up in one session, cascaded on each other.
> Anyone know the setting to accomplish this? Thanks.

I don't Know and have until now never tried it. In my case after selecting
5 images and right clicking there is no "Open With" in the menu. But if PSP
is open, then I can just drag all 5 into PSP from Explorer. Selecting all
five from the PSP browser and clicking open does bring all 5 in to PSP

From: Whoever on

Try http://campratty.com/1faq/faqpages/b3.html and scroll down to #14.

--
Don't bother trying to