From: Trimble Bracegirdle on
I found that RivaTuner, my usual choice of
Monitor + Tweaker & User Set Overclock & Fan Control ...
excellent though it is,
does not recognize some recent Graphic Cards.
RiverTuner also offers a vast array of features &
doing a versatile User set Fan control profile
..something I have really needed. is very difficult ,with most cards.

Soooo! hunt around. I'm pleased to find AFTERBURNER v1.5.1 out v. recently.
http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm
I believe it will work with most cards. Overclocking & monitoring.
AND really , really nice thing is that its incredibly simple
to set your own Fan Speeds versus Temperature profile.
Just drag waypoints on a Graph.

Included in this download is a separate little Utility KOMBUSTOR
which will Stress Test & give FPS tests .
@@@

Separate from those is GPU-Z New version 0.4.2 from
http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/
Its a full Graphic Card info tool ..
@@@@
All these are Free, No Adds or such junk, downloads .
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") mouse (He's Soooo ! Needed To Auto Fiddle His Fan)