From: Rajinder Yadav on
On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Thiago Massa <thiagown(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> what is this google wave about? :)

Hello Thiago,
this should give you an idea about Google Wave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://devmentor.org
Do Good! ~ Share Freely

From: Tim Mcd on
Rajinder Yadav wrote:
> Tim, when they restrict the rules you could ping this group for an
> invite. Personally I would like to play around with the wave API and
> see what is possible.
>
> --
> Kind Regards,
> Rajinder Yadav
>
> http://devmentor.org
> Do Good! ~ Share Freely

I am not looking for an invite, I am looking for other people to wave
with! I already have my invite ;)

From: Jarod Reid on

i'd like an invite if you have a spare

From: Rajinder Yadav on
Jarod Reid wrote:
> i'd like an invite if you have a spare
>
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Tim Mcd <tmcdowell(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Rajinder Yadav wrote:
>>> Tim, when they restrict the rules you could ping this group for an
>>> invite. Personally I would like to play around with the wave API and
>>> see what is possible.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Rajinder Yadav
>>>
>>> http://devmentor.org
>>> Do Good! ~ Share Freely
>> I am not looking for an invite, I am looking for other people to wave
>> with! I already have my invite ;)
>> --

I am finally on GoogleWave, but not sure if I can invite others yet, at least I
don't see any invite options? However if you're on GoogleWave already feel free
to add me to your list. Hope to wave with you soon.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.

From: Michael Weller on
Uhh, didn't hear of google wave before.
Now that I watched the video I must say that this really looks
promising.. If maybe there's someone who has one invitation left for
me I really have to try this myself ... ;-)

Thanks in advance!