From: lith on
> Uhh, didn't hear of google wave before.
> Now that I watched the video I must say that this really looks
> promising.. If maybe there's someone who has one invitation left for
> me I really have to try this myself ... ;-)

Now that you have all watched the video & tested it, maybe somebody
could answer this totally OT question in this 100% OT thread: What
problem does it solve?

http://easiertounderstandthanwave.com

From: Aldric Giacomoni on
lith wrote:

> Now that you have all watched the video & tested it, maybe somebody
> could answer this totally OT question in this 100% OT thread: What
> problem does it solve?
>
> http://easiertounderstandthanwave.com

Looks to me like another example of 'Primordial Soup' - a chaos and
they'll let the users make something out of it.

From: Aldric Giacomoni on

Or I could be wrong : http://completewaveguide.com

From: David Masover on
On Wednesday 11 November 2009 08:53:37 am Anthony Metcalf wrote:
> Aldric Giacomoni wrote:
> > Aldric Giacomoni wrote:
> >

> > Or I could be wrong : http://completewaveguide.com
>
> Thanks for the link.
>
> nevynxxx(a)googlewave.com if anyone's still adding people

I'll add myself to that list. It should be able to tie this email address to a
Wave account.

From: Benoit Daloze on

Add me ! ( eregontp(a)gmail.com )