From: Mark Warner on
Bear Bottoms wrote:
> I personally think Linux fans/developers should thank Google for giving
> Linux a breath of life.

Got it backwards, dumbass.

Without Linux, Android wouldn't have been possible.

Linux folks can thank Google if/when Google ever contributes anything
substantial upstream.

--
Mark Warner
MEPIS Linux
From: »Q« on
In <news:Xns9DCD87C1D766Fbearbottoms1gmaicom(a)news.albasani.net>,
Bear Bottoms <bearbottoms1(a)gmai.com> wrote:

> I personally think Google fans/developers should thank Linux for
> giving Google a breath of life.

IFYPFY.

From: Mark Warner on
Bear Bottoms wrote:
> Mark Warner wrote:
>> Bear Bottoms wrote:
>>>
>>> I personally think Linux fans/developers should thank Google for
>>> giving Linux a breath of life.
>>
>> Got it backwards, dumbass.
>>
>> Without Linux, Android wouldn't have been possible.
>>
>> Linux folks can thank Google if/when Google ever contributes anything
>> substantial upstream.
>
> That is you in a nutshell. Arrogant, ignorant and wrong.

Arrogant? Perhaps. Then again, I do try to avoid pontificating on
subjects I know nothing about. Now /that/ would be arrogant.

Ignorant? Of many things. Not sure how that applies here, though.

Wrong? More often than I care to admit, but admit it I do. But this is
not one of those circumstances.

> Linux my dear man is puddling along.

Whatever you say.

http://www.tfd.com/puddling