From: Mike Easter on
John Doe wrote:
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.setup, alt.comp.linux,
alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

> RayLopez99

> Yeah, but why are you posting new and again cross posting this to
> the homebuilt personal computer group.

If you are opposed to crossposting, as am I, then you shouldn't
crosspost at all yourself, including replies to crossposted messages.

A trollishly crossposted message doesn't deserve to have its
'newsgroups' line content respected -- which is part of the reason that
very very few messages should be crossposted in the first place and
approximately zero replies to such messages should be so crossposted.

--
Mike Easter
posted to a.c.h.p-h only