From: James on
I have just started being fascinated with web cams (never paid much attention
until recently). For security reasons, I never run as Administrator and this
permission is not enabled by default. I couldn't find it in Administrative
Tools\Local Security Settings either.

I am sure XP is good enough to make this possible. I just hope someone who
reads this knows the answer because my web searches have turned up nothing.

Thanks,

James
Boston, MA
From: undisclosed on

James @ Castel;1785629 Wrote:
> I have just started being fascinated with web cams (never paid much
> attention
> until recently). For security reasons, I never run as Administrator
> and this
> permission is not enabled by default. I couldn't find it in
> Administrative
> Tools\Local Security Settings either.
>
> I am sure XP is good enough to make this possible. I just hope someone
> who
> reads this knows the answer because my web searches have turned up
> nothing.
>
> Thanks,
>
> James
> Boston, MA

Sorry i have read this a few times i dont understand what issue you
having or what it is exactly that you want to do?

--
JAM_EZZ

Pages: 1
Prev: Updates will not install