From: mpc755 on
Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
The material is matter.
Matter has mass.
Dark matter and matter have mass.
Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced and 'displaces back'.
The 'displacing back' is the pressure exerted by the dark matter.
Gravity is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter.

Dark matter behaves as a frictionless superfluid one-something.
From: xxein on
On Jul 5, 3:20 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
> The material is matter.
> Matter has mass.
> Dark matter and matter have mass.
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced and 'displaces back'.
> The 'displacing back' is the pressure exerted by the dark matter.
> Gravity is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter.
>
> Dark matter behaves as a frictionless superfluid one-something.

xxein: There is no reason for that being exhibited by you.
From: mpc755 on

From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 5, 6:08 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear mpc755: Gravity is: "Mass proportional forces caused by flowing
ether (energy) that is replenished by the 'hobo' ether carried back
into space by the photons that are constantly being exchanged between
the attracted bodies." — NoEinstein —

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 11, 1:18 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Jul 5, 6:08 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear mpc755:  Gravity is:  "Mass proportional forces caused by flowing
> ether (energy) that is replenished by the 'hobo' ether carried back
> into space by the photons that are constantly being exchanged between
> the attracted bodies."  — NoEinstein —

Space does not flow into the Earth.

Matter displaces dark matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced and 'displaces back'.
The 'displacing back' is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

You mistake the pressure exerted by displaced dark matter for a flow.

Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constant
http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047

"There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
relative to some a priori background geometrical space"

What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the matter.

"Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter
towards the matter and the pressure exerted by the displaced dark
matter in nearby regions towards the matter.

Evidence of dark matter displacement:

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

"The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
back out."

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.

The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
two boats. The two boats colliding creates a ripple in the water. The
ripple occurs because the boats displace water.

The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.