From: mpc755 on
'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe, or the
local Universe we exist in, is a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
stream of a black hole.

The following are images of a jet stream:

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
http://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2006/11/061116132026.jpg
http://www.stsci.edu/~inr/thisweek1/thisweek/dark_expansion-lg.jpg
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 5, 11:28 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> 'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html
>
> 'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
> solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
> is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
> outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
> out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
> now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
> clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'
>
> The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe, or the
> local Universe we exist in, is a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
> stream of a black hole.
>
> The following are images of a jet stream:
>
> http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2006/11/061116132026.jpg
> http://www.stsci.edu/~inr/thisweek1/thisweek/dark_expansion-lg.jpg

It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.
From: bert on
On Jul 5, 3:18 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 5, 11:28 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > 'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html
>
> > 'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
> > solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
> > is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
> > outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
> > out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
> > now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
> > clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'
>
> > The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe, or the
> > local Universe we exist in, is a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
> > stream of a black hole.
>
> > The following are images of a jet stream:
>
> >http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
> >http://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2006/11/061116132026.jpg
> >http://www.stsci.edu/~inr/thisweek1/thisweek/dark_expansion-lg.jpg
>
> It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.- Hide quoted text -

My 5th force is a spacetime force field that gives time a U turn
Thebert
From: mpc755 on

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 5, 6:21 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 5, 3:28 pm, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:

> > > It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.- Hide quoted text -

> > My 5th force is a spacetime force field that gives time a U turn
> > Thebert
>
> 'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html
>
> 'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
> solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
> is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
> outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
> out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
> now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
> clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'
>
> The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe, or the
> local Universe we exist in, is a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
> stream of a black hole.
>
> The following are images of a jet stream:
>
> http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.htmlhttp://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2006/11/061116132026.jpghttp://www.stsci.edu/~inr/thisweek1/thisweek/dark_expansion-lg.jpg
>
> It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.

'New Proof Unknown "Structures" Tug at Our Universe'
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100322-dark-flow-matter-outside-universe-multiverse/

"In 2008 scientists reported the discovery of hundreds of galaxy
clusters streaming in the same direction at more than 2.2 million
miles (3.6 million kilometers) an hour."

Alexander Kashlinsky, an astrophysicist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight
Center in Maryland, "It looks like a very coherent flow."

It is not a 'tug'. The flow is caused by the jet stream the Universe
is, or the local Universe exists in.

Here is an image which is analogous to the Universal jet stream:

http://www.feandft.com/BlackHole.jpg

It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.