From: ghecko77 on
There is a grey line in the middle of my book that I am writing and after the
line the pages go back to number one etc. I cannot figure out what the line
is, I can't delete it and it won't go away!! I cannot move text onto the rest
of the page either. Any help would be greatly appreciated on how to get rid
of it!! Thanks
From: Yves Dhondt on
As page numbering restarts after the line, I'm guessing it is a section
separator.

Change your layout to draft view and see if you can delete it then.

Yves