From: TerryS on
Somehow the display of messages got changed to greyed-out and italic
in the list of messages pane. I have Win7 and Office 2007 and so far
have not been able to figure out how to get it changed back. Messages
do show as bold/normal depending upon weather it has been read but
that condition does not show when the message is not highlighted.

"Preciate any help and thanks in advance for any you might offer.
TerryS
From: Gizzo on

The same thing happened to me when I removed Lavasoft Ad-aware email
scanner add-in.

It seems that others are having the same problem:
'E-mail Scan Changed Outlook Font Color to Grey - Lavasoft Support
Forums'
(http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=29191&hl=outlook)

--
Gizzo
Gizzo's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1812

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: TerryS on
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:37:19 +0000, Gizzo
<Gizzo.4a4jw0(a)thecodecage.com> wrote:

>The same thing happened to me when I removed Lavasoft Ad-aware email
>scanner add-in.
>
>It seems that others are having the same problem:
>'E-mail Scan Changed Outlook Font Color to Grey - Lavasoft Support
>Forums'
>(http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=29191&hl=outlook)

It work!! Thanks Gizzo
TerryS