From: Kenneth Tilton on
Tamas K Papp wrote:
>> Your motivation? Help me create a Lisp software empire so all you
>> deadbeats can have Lisp jobs.
>
> I am happy as an economist :-) But raising the level of algebra
> literacy ("numeracy", thanks Hofstadter) would also be part of my
> motivation.

Indeed. I was being crassly cynical.

kt

From: eduitnoa rubicubez on

Kenneth Tilton ha escrito:
> Tamas K Papp wrote:
> >> Your motivation? Help me create a Lisp software empire so all you
> >> deadbeats can have Lisp jobs.
> >
> > I am happy as an economist :-) But raising the level of algebra
> > literacy ("numeracy", thanks Hofstadter) would also be part of my
> > motivation.
>
> Indeed. I was being crassly cynical.
>
> kt

I think in this group there are great expectations about your algebra
software, since you require a high
standard (let me recall about sour grapes, tricks for the drawer, and
so on) we are eager to comment
about your great software and Lisp empire. Here we mean those who
enjoy throwing prising words.

Happy new year to every Lisper or

(loop for Lisper in ThisGroup when (readingthis?) collect
(concatenate 'string "Happy new Year to " Lisper)))