From: Steve_Karl on
No audio yet ...
.... but gearing up, building my rig, to do music related videos.

Time lapse ... clouds and sunrise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw4UvFohgC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nkazVa-41U

sliced and diced - heat lightning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5lvG7BZWpE

Real time - garden - flowers, bugs, and bird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY_70zHKZBg
Edited and color corrected in Vegas 7

Steve

From: Bob Donald on
Nice job Steve! I loved the first one with the clouds. The sunrise one was
a little long for me to stay focused <that's just me personally, I dont
think I've listened to a whole song since 1987 LOL), but I got the gist of
what you were going for and thought it was really cool!

Bob

From: Steve_Karl on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message news:Xns9DC7A6042C11DBrownShoesDontMakeIt(a)188.40.43.230...
> In news:i34711$p4p$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot
> "Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> No audio yet ...
>> ... but gearing up, building my rig, to do music related videos.
>>
>> Time lapse ... clouds and sunrise
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw4UvFohgC0
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nkazVa-41U
>>

>> sliced and diced - heat lightning
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5lvG7BZWpE
>>

>> Real time - garden - flowers, bugs, and bird
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY_70zHKZBg
>> Edited and color corrected in Vegas 7
>
> Pretty cool stuff Steve!
>
> What kind of camera did you use for the time lapse stuff?
>
> --

Thanks,

Same camera for all
it's a Canon HV40.

From: Steve_Karl on
Thanks Bob.

From: larrymcg on
Nice videos, Steve.
I also like the new word "Fooltage" you created in the subject line.
I can imagine it would come in handy from time to time! :)
--Larry