From: MJMIII on
"Brian K" <remove_this(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mike, am I half asleep. Is it the same image going to the same computer?
> Just with a different HD?

You are correct, Brian. I wasn't going to push the issue because I know
your toilets flush in the wrong direction. :-)
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Brian K on

"MJMIII" >
> You are correct, Brian. I wasn't going to push the issue because I know
> your toilets flush in the wrong direction. :-)
> --

Yeah, we are clockwise! Or is that your toilets! Toilets don't flush on the
equator.

From: MJMIII on

> "MJMIII" >
>> You are correct, Brian. I wasn't going to push the issue because I know
>> your toilets flush in the wrong direction. :-)
>> --
>

> Yeah, we are clockwise! Or is that your toilets! Toilets don't flush on
> the equator.

Now that's some useful information. :)
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.