From: sam on
Hi All,

I have designed a split form with some search criteria in the Header/
Details Section. How can I display results in the footer section?

Is there a way to do it? Basically I just want to display results below the
search criteria and not in a new tab or window.

Hope I made it clear

Thanks in advance
From: Dennis on
If you want Quick & Dirty, create a textBox in the Footer and just fill it
programmatically at execution-time.