From: chrisv on
David Brown wrote:

>RayLopez99 wrote:
>>
>> OK, THE MAKE FILE IS PRECOMPILED, CHECK. SO WHY BOTHER WITH COMPILING
>> SOURCE CODE? THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME, AND I CODE.
>
>This is a classic - "the make file is precompiled". What exactly is
>your programming experience?
>
>You sound like someone who has once changed a tire on their car, and
>thinks they are a mechanical genius. So when the petrol gauge shows
>empty, they then decide to take the engine to pieces and complain that
>it's hard to put together.
>
>Just plug the network card into the machine, and turn it on. It's that
>simple!

RayDopez is the caliber of troll that we deal-with constantly in cola.

--
"Evidence and proof are essentially the same thing you idiot." -
trolling fsckwit Ezekiel
From: John Doe on
chrisv <chrisv nospam.invalid> wrote:

> David Brown wrote:
>
>>RayLopez99 wrote:
>>>
>>> OK, THE MAKE FILE IS PRECOMPILED, CHECK. SO WHY BOTHER WITH
>>> COMPILING SOURCE CODE? THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME, AND I CODE.
>>
>>This is a classic - "the make file is precompiled". What
>>exactly is your programming experience?
>>
>>You sound like someone who has once changed a tire on their car,
>>and thinks they are a mechanical genius. So when the petrol
>>gauge shows empty, they then decide to take the engine to pieces
>>and complain that it's hard to put together.
>>
>>Just plug the network card into the machine, and turn it on.
>>It's that simple!
>
> RayDopez is the caliber of troll that we deal-with constantly in
> cola.

As it is with all unmoderated UseNet groups. The more radical, the
more radical the opposition.

From: The Natural Philosopher on
RayLopez99 wrote:
> On Jun 7, 10:00 pm, chrisv <chr...(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
>> RayDopez is the caliber of troll that we deal-with constantly in cola.
>>

> This coming from a poster--I kid you not--who once berated a Visual
> Studio C# MVP (a designation Microsoft gives to skilled programmers,
> after passing a stringent set of tests)

Er no, its a name microsoft gives to dorks who are stupid enough to pay
to take courses and Pass Exams. in Microsnot.
From: chrisv on
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

>RayLopez99 wrote:
>> chrisv wrote:
>>> RayDopez is the caliber of troll that we deal-with constantly in cola.
>>
>> This coming from a poster--I kid you not--who once berated a Visual
>> Studio C# MVP (a designation Microsoft gives to skilled programmers,
>> after passing a stringent set of tests)
>
>Er no, its a name microsoft gives to dorks who are stupid enough to pay
>to take courses and Pass Exams. in Microsnot.

Oh boy. I once "berated" a MVP? Shame on me! Was the idiot
top-posting?

--
'Which "open standard" formats would these be? The ones that are still
non standard or the MS Office ones which are used in 95% or more of
From: Kelsey Bjarnason on
chrisv wrote:

> David Brown wrote:
>
>>RayLopez99 wrote:
>>>
>>> OK, THE MAKE FILE IS PRECOMPILED, CHECK. SO WHY BOTHER WITH COMPILING
>>> SOURCE CODE? THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME, AND I CODE.
>>
>>This is a classic - "the make file is precompiled". What exactly is
>>your programming experience?
>>
>>You sound like someone who has once changed a tire on their car, and
>>thinks they are a mechanical genius. So when the petrol gauge shows
>>empty, they then decide to take the engine to pieces and complain that
>>it's hard to put together.
>>
>>Just plug the network card into the machine, and turn it on. It's that
>>simple!
>
> RayDopez is the caliber of troll that we deal-with constantly in cola.

A .22 round in a .50 cal chamber? :)