From: Hatter on
I am using Windows XP Pro SP2 + IIS6 + .NET2.0 + Visual Studio 2005
developing .NET web based programing.

And I add set in web.config like this:
<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name="LoginAuth" path="/" loginUrl="Login.aspx"
protection="All" timeout="20"/>
</authentication>

Then I use IE7 ,
Tab1: login -> logged in page
Tab2: login -> logged in page
(login use : FormsAuthentication.SetAuthCookie("str", false))

the Tab1 logout, I set FormsAuthentication.SignOut();

the click any link in logged in page in tab2, the page below will be
show:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

Can any one tell me why???

And I do another test:
Tab1: login -> logged in page
the I delete the cookie use IE development tool bar.
the I click any link on the logged in page it show the same error page.

And I use HttpWatch caught the HTTP response:
ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_ABORTED

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY??

From: Hatter Jiang on
CAN ANYONE HELP ME??