From: Kadaitcha Man on
"Lamey teh Cable Guy", thou bragging whoreson cullionly barbermonger.
Your peevish chastity is not worth a breakfast in the cheapest country.
Ye chuckled:

> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:19:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email> wrote:
>
>>"Lamey teh Cable Guy", thou bootless implorator of unholy suits. Small
>>curs as ye are not regarded when they grin. Ye chided:

>>> You wouldn't know.
>>
>>Correct. Yesterday I sold a convection oven for $7000 and didn't pay a
>>commission.
>

> I get a commission, I don't pay one.

That statement, in itself, is not unusual for such an anxiety riddled
creature who suffers intense and irrational morbid dread over things that
cannot actually hurt him. After all, these words are just electrons
splattered on a computer screen, are they not?

Yes, you got a commission for selling $7000 worth of equipment, including
a convection oven. I sold $7000 worth of convection oven and didn't pay a
commission.

You're not getting it, are you, dimbulb?

> --
Sockboi.

Nice sig. Hardly appropriate for you, though. Can you afford socks on
commission?

Pages: 1
Prev: Feeling left out
Next: i feel out of control