From: Ed on
I am using ms access and want to display a map of address, city, state, zip,
and country from my database. i am not a programmer but could certainly use
some help. I understand to create a button i just don;t know how to create
the code or link to make this work.

Thank you in advance
From: theDBguy on
Hope it's okay to post links to other forums here. If not, I apologize and
please let me know so I can avoid it in the future.

Check out the links at Utter Access:

http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1798399&page=0&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=&PHPSESSID=

Hope that helps...

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:07:01 -0800, theDBguy <thedbguy(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

>Hope it's okay to post links to other forums here. If not, I apologize and
>please let me know so I can avoid it in the future.

It's fine with me (just so you post links to Utter Access and not to Utter
Nonsense!)
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: theDBguy on
LOL. Thanks, John.

I'll keep that in mind...

Cheers.

From: Larry Linson on
Many of the Access MVPs are regulars, or administrators, at Utter Access.

Not many, though, are regulars at Utter Nonsense.

John Vinson does, however, have a good sense of humor. But don't get him
started on puns!

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

"theDBguy" <thedbguy(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote in message
> LOL. Thanks, John.
>
> I'll keep that in mind...
>
> Cheers.
>

> "John W. Vinson" wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:07:01 -0800, theDBguy <thedbguy(at)gmail(dot)com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Hope it's okay to post links to other forums here. If not, I apologize
>> >and
>> >please let me know so I can avoid it in the future.
>>
>> It's fine with me (just so you post links to Utter Access and not to
>> Utter
>> Nonsense!)
>> --
>>
>> John W. Vinson [MVP]