From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Brother-Peter wrote:
> I guess CAS aplets introducing those fine CAS commands
This will not work with the 40gs.

The 40gs has 2MB of Flash, the 30g only 1MB. The firmware of the 40gs
will not fit in the 39g+, unlike the hp39g, there's no CAS at all in the
39g+

JY
From: timwessman on
If a knowledgable person had the time and will, I am sure it could be
done. But since there seem to be very few people left that care about
programming in calculator specfic languages, I will say that it will
never happen. Lilke JYA said, the code isn't in there. A simple
enabling aplet like Jordi's won't be around this time.

TW

From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
timwessman(a)gmail.com wrote:
> If a knowledgable person had the time and will, I am sure it could be
> done. But since there seem to be very few people left that care about

It would be tricky on the 40gs, all you can play with is 256KB of RAM,
would be hard to fit a CAS in there ...
And nothing a simple ON-A-F wouldn't delete

JY
From: Brother-Peter on
"Jean-Yves Avenard" <me(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
> Brother-Peter wrote:
>> I guess CAS aplets introducing those fine CAS commands
> This will not work with the 40gs.
>
> The 40gs has 2MB of Flash, the 30g only 1MB. The firmware of the 40gs will
> not fit in the 39g+, unlike the hp39g, there's no CAS at all in the 39g+

They really have Flash now?
They can be upgraded if something is wrong?
Great news if so!!

From: Bernard Parisse on
Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> timwessman(a)gmail.com wrote:
>
>> If a knowledgable person had the time and will, I am sure it could be
>> done. But since there seem to be very few people left that care about
>

> It would be tricky on the 40gs, all you can play with is 256KB of RAM,
> would be hard to fit a CAS in there ...
> And nothing a simple ON-A-F wouldn't delete
>
> JY

I would also say: why try to have it on the 39+ since you
can buy a 40 for about the same price?
But if someone want to do it, most of the CAS source code is
on my web page...Expect a lot work...
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Next: HP-GCC 2.0 to be released soon