From: jajacom on
Is there any difference between HP40GS and the older HP 40G?

It seams there is no difference: HP 40GS = HP 39G+ integrating the CAS.

Thank you for your comments

Best Regards

Jajacom

From: timwessman on
> Is there any difference between HP40GS and the older HP 40G?
>
> It seams there is no difference: HP 40GS = HP 39G+ integrating the CAS.

While it hasn't been released yet as far as I know, that would seem to
be a safe assumption. There may be a few more aplets that got added in
though.

TW

From: bodemann on
The 40GS should be available within about 3 weeks according to two
distributers in Germany.

It would be interesting to know if flash ROM (as advertised on
taschenrechner.de) can be used to update the firmware, also if CAS
version is the same as with the 40G (4.20000427). Some additional
commands like the Groebner base related ones would be nice for the 40gs
too.

Regards
Axel.

From: timwessman on
Hopefully it does have flash. Maybe someone looked at the 48gII
battery problem which caused a complete recall and decided flash is a
good thing. I can't wait to get my hands on one. The 40G was one of
the best calcs ever made IMO. Excellent price/capability ratio
unmatched by anything. Only thing that compares now would be the
48gII.

TW

From: Brother-Peter on
<timwessman(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is there any difference between HP40GS and the older HP 40G?
>>
>> It seams there is no difference: HP 40GS = HP 39G+ integrating the CAS.
>
> While it hasn't been released yet as far as I know, that would seem to
> be a safe assumption. There may be a few more aplets that got added in
> though.

I guess CAS aplets introducing those fine CAS commands

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Next: HP-GCC 2.0 to be released soon