From: Ritter197 on
I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both Black
and White print and in Color.

Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the preview
as a black and white document (which it is not).

It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer and
it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why the
preview shows it always in black and white.

I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure what.

Any ideas?

From: Elmo on
Ritter197 wrote:
> I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both
> Black and White print and in Color.
>
> Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the
> preview as a black and white document (which it is not).
>
> It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer
> and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why
> the preview shows it always in black and white.
>
> I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
> document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure
> what.
>
> Any ideas?

In Properties, Advanced, make sure "Print in Grayscale" is deselected.
Also try the Factory Settings button.

--
Joe =o)
From: "db" databaseben at hotmail dot on