From: seagulls on
I need to install Japanese and Chinese language to "HP iPAQ 110" for reading
email and watch web site of those language made, because "HP iPAQ 110" has
not including those language of Japanese and Chinese language to be
encording.

Please teach me how I can install them into "HP iPAQ 110", and where I can
get them to downlload and how I do install them.

Thank you so much for your time and attention. I am looking forward to
hearing from you as soon as possible.
From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
see the links in my post at
http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/forum/topic/15228?&TOPIC_ID=15228

Note that the BrightHand link is no longer valid; use
http://web.archive.org/web/20051217124649/http://discussion.brighthand.com/
showthread.php?s=&threadid=74282 instead.

=?Utf-8?B?c2VhZ3VsbHM=?= <seagulls(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in