From: RR on
Thank you all for your answers.

As I don't have A 48, I'm affraid I will not be able to extract my 28S rom.
Thanks anyway.

RR
From: Howard Owen on
Cool! I keep learning more about the 48SX, sort of by accident. Mine
has stayed in the drawer since I bought it, while I've been occupied
with the later machines. So the base RAM is 32K, and you can put 256K
more in two 128K cards in ports 1 and 2?

From: Fr?re-Pierre on
"Howard Owen" <hbo(a)egbok.com> wrote in message
> Cool! I keep learning more about the 48SX, sort of by accident. Mine
> has stayed in the drawer since I bought it, while I've been occupied
> with the later machines. So the base RAM is 32K, and you can put 256K
> more in two 128K cards in ports 1 and 2?
Yes.
HP-48SX has the largest possible directly accessible free RAM

From: jajacom on
Envoyez moi votre adresse email directement. Je vais vous aider

"RR" <rr(a)mesne.fr> a ?crit dans le message de news:
Xns9748BCA3D3A16rrmesnefr(a)193.50.27.66...
> Hello,
>
> I've been using an HP28S for several years and I've heard there is an
> emulator for windows. I've also been told that I need the ROM image for
> using the emulator.
>
> Is it possible to download the HP-28S rom image from somewhere? Or do I
> have to extract it from my real calculator? I have a laptop with an
> infrared port but I don't lnow how to do the transfer.
>
> Anyone can help?
>
> Thank you in advance. Regards
>
> RR

First  |  Prev  |