From: Merciadri Luca on
From: supergems on
On 29 Mag, 14:25, Merciadri Luca <Luca.Mercia...(a)student.ulg.ac.be>
wrote:

Hi Luca, you read

Sequences, Series and Limits Marathon
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=5290

and all marathon books
http://www.hpcalc.org/search.php?query=marathon

supergems
From: mjc on
On May 30, 1:13 pm, supergems <simone.cer...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 Mag, 14:25, Merciadri Luca <Luca.Mercia...(a)student.ulg.ac.be>
> wrote:

> Hi Luca, you read
>
> Sequences, Series and Limits Marathonhttp://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=5290
>
> and all marathon bookshttp://www.hpcalc.org/search.php?query=marathon
>
> supergems

You might also try Aitken extrapolation (and it's cousin Steffenson
(sp?)).