From: Gjermund Skailand on
Hi All

I have a fast numeric parser in hpgcc2 for plotting, sums and numerical
integration of f(x). I like to have it tested before I send it to
hpcalc.org.

It is about 30x to 50x faster than user rpl.
E.g.

Calculate sum(i=1 to 100 000) in less than 1s.
Simple plot of any function instantly
Integral(a,b) f(x) dx
Integral(a,oo) f(x) dx
Integral(a,oo) f(x) dx f(x) is oscillating function
The integrals are based on double exponential transformation.
Further they are open ended, not using end values at a and b.
It is only required that the function must be analytic within a,b.

f(x) may be an user-expression built of of most standard functions,
(+-*/ ^ LN EXP SIN COS TAN ASIN ACOS ATAN SINH SINH TANH some )

The parser can easily be extended to 2D or 3D :) for double integrals or
other purposes.
Anyone interrested in betatesting can send me an email at
gjermund_skailand at yahoo.no (change the obvious)

best regards
Gjermund Skailand