From: Mario on
Looking for HPGCC compiler I found different web sites
(http://hpgcc.sourceforge.net/ that redirect on hpgcc.org,
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6298 and so on).

hpgcc.org seems no longer active. So my question is where I can download
HPGCC ? Is http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6298 the right pointer
to download the latest version?

From: datajerk on
On Mar 20, 9:10 am, Mario <mario.sacco-nos...(a)tin.it> wrote:
> Looking for HPGCC compiler I found different web sites
> (http://hpgcc.sourceforge.net/that redirect on hpgcc.org,http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6298and so on).
>
> hpgcc.org seems no longer active. So my question is where I can download
> HPGCC ? Ishttp://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6298the right pointer
> to download the latest version?

http://sense.net/~egan/hpgcc (http://sense.net/~egan/hpgcc/#HPGCC%20w/
%20Extras%20Installation) has versions for Windows, Linux, and OS/X.
From: datajerk on
On Mar 20, 9:10 am, Mario <mario.sacco-nos...(a)tin.it> wrote:
> Looking for HPGCC compiler I found different web sites
> (http://hpgcc.sourceforge.net/that redirect on hpgcc.org,http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6298and so on).
>
> hpgcc.org seems no longer active. So my question is where I can download
> HPGCC ? Ishttp://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6298the right pointer
> to download the latest version?

You can also get it here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hpgcc/files/
From: Frank Pittel on
Mario <mario.sacco-nospam(a)tin.it> wrote:
: Looking for HPGCC compiler I found different web sites
: (http://hpgcc.sourceforge.net/ that redirect on hpgcc.org,
: http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6298 and so on).

: hpgcc.org seems no longer active. So my question is where I can download
: HPGCC ? Is http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6298 the right pointer
: to download the latest version?

When did hpgcc become unsupported?
--