From: Mariarita Costanza on
Hi,
I have a HTC hd2 and I realize an application. The OS is WM 6.5, I must use
the SDK 6.5 or can I use the SDK 6.0? Where can I find the SDK 6.5?

thanks

Mary

From: r_z_aret on
You will be far more likely to get useful questions about development
if you ask in a group for developers. If you are using a .NET
language, I suggest
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework. Otherwise, try
microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer. More below (in line)

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:03:10 +0100, "Mariarita Costanza"
<mariarita.costanza(a)macnil.it> wrote:

>Hi,
>I have a HTC hd2 and I realize an application. The OS is WM 6.5, I must use
>the SDK 6.5 or can I use the SDK 6.0? Where can I find the SDK 6.5?

You can use the SDKs for 6.0, so long as you don't need any features
found in 6.5 but not 6.0. If you really want features found only in
6.5, you'll need the 6.5 DDK (not SDK). I suggest going to
www.microsoft.com and using search.

>thanks
>
>Mary

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116
www.penfact.com
From: Keon Lee on
I think Windows Mobile 6 SDK Refresh could be support 6.5. Actually, WM6.5
application running platform not much different with 6.0.

You could find down SDK:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=06111A3A-A651-4745-88EF-3D48091A390B&displaylang=en

For development issue, ask at microsoft.public.pocketpc.