From: za kAT on
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:12:22 +0200, socket wrote:

> The above accesses

What a sad tosser.

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
From: Ari Silverstein on
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:37:00 +0000 (UTC), John Fitzsimons wrote:

> For sale: Used 35kg quartz boulder for legs and hips. Will concentrate
> energies, make you walk like a drunk. Want to be a healer? No problem,
> send $2,500 and I will call White Eagle to make you one.

How much? I'll give you 10 lbs of Bear Bottoms cocaine.
--
http://tr.im/1f9u
From: socket on
George Orwell scribbled this from his grave:

>Even if your data is true, Birdboi, you haven't proved who the visitor
>is.

Well spotted George, you're really really smart. No, really.
And considering you've been dead so long, I'm very impressed.

Now if you could just point to where I made any comment about *who* made
those accesses your comment might be relevant. In the meantime, re-read
what my debate with Ari was about: TOR and Opera browser.

From: socket on
"za kAT" finally admits what he is:

>"a sad tosser"

Yep, I'd agree with you there, Stubbings.

I'd call you "a very sad tosser".

-socket

From: Ari Silverstein on
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:13:16 +0000 (UTC), Bear Bottoms wrote:

>> Some people never get enough fame. lol
>
> Back that up with fact.

You're here posting, aren't you? Being an infamous baby-killing drug
runner with his name and face pasted all over Use/Internet wasn't
enough for you.

<cymbal crash>
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702