From: za kAT on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:07:20 +0200, socket wrote:

Have you found my User Agent: string yet?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Another little test for you to fail at....

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
From: Ari Silverstein on
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:54:37 +0200, socket wrote:

> George Orwell scribbled this from his grave:
>
>>Even if your data is true, Birdboi, you haven't proved who the visitor
>>is.
>
> Well spotted George, you're really really smart. No, really.
> And considering you've been dead so long, I'm very impressed.
>
> Now if you could just point to where I made any comment about *who* made
> those accesses your comment might be relevant. In the meantime, re-read
> what my debate with Ari was about: TOR and Opera browser.

Btw, using this thread to give a "high five" plug to Cotse and /steve
Gielda, using their OpenVPN product with Tor is a double banger for
privacy. You get their IP address, SSH, tunneling, etc and Tor's onion
routing. Exit nodes may see plaintext still but they will have to
subpoena Gielda to get your info.

Which isn't much since he flushes logs weekly, you can pay anonymously
and their email is the best I have ever seen. Entirely strips all non
essential headers from TBird, Outlook, Eudora, etc. Multiple
alias/domains or they will host yours as they do all of ours.

Their proxy is transparent as to speed, don't know it's there. Tor
speeds are significantly better using FF or Stubbo's fav Opera. lol
All for $11 a month.
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
From: za kAT on
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:26:12 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

> A weetle paranoid there, StubbOrwell? Hummer never fingered you.

No, would you like him to finger you?

P.S It's not Millbank. It's his imaginary friend.

From: za kAT on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 21:28:37 +0200, Blitz The Dog wrote:

> "za kAT" consulted his brain cell and spluttered:
>>P.S It's not Millbank. It's his imaginary friend.
>
> I hear there's a pack of unfed hounds from Tulse Hill

Oh! what a giveaway.

More imaginary friends, Millbank?

From: socket on
Ari Silverstein wrote:
>Btw, using this thread to give a "high five" plug to Cotse and /steve
>Gielda, using their OpenVPN product with Tor is a double banger for
>privacy. You get their IP address, SSH, tunneling, etc and Tor's onion
>routing. Exit nodes may see plaintext still but they will have to
>subpoena Gielda to get your info.
>
>Which isn't much since he flushes logs weekly, you can pay anonymously
>and their email is the best I have ever seen. Entirely strips all non
>essential headers from TBird, Outlook, Eudora, etc. Multiple
>alias/domains or they will host yours as they do all of ours.
>
>Their proxy is transparent as to speed, don't know it's there. Tor
>speeds are significantly better using FF or Stubbo's fav Opera. lol
>All for $11 a month.

Thanks, interesting stuff. I had a poke around their site a while back...