From: Hacxx on
Hi,

I'm launching a tool for Windows XP that blocks known malware. To use
it what you have to do is visit http://antimalware.x10.bz and click
run. The site will automaticaly send to your registry filenames of
known virus/worms etc. This task is only required once and if you have
filenames of virus and worms submit them to me in order for me to add
to the database.
From: FromTheRafters on
"Hacxx" <hacxx20(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm launching a tool for Windows XP that blocks known
> malware. To use it what you have to do is visit [http:...]
> and click run. The site will automaticaly send to your
> registry filenames of known virus/worms etc. This task
> is only required once and if you have filenames of virus
> and worms submit them to me in order for me to add
> to the database.

It wouldn't work - filenames are mostly irrelevant.

What are you *really* up to?