From: Will Alber on
Hi All,

We've written a number of (I think!) handy (and free) tools over the past
few
months which are available from here: http://www.sqlsoft.co.uk/

Newly released is SQLscripta, which both searches _and_ scripts
sprocs, functions, views and triggers, with searches being performed
across multiple databases - it's quick and makes a great alternative
to trudging through menus in SSMS.

With SQLsoft's SQLjobvis, you can visualize your SQL Server Agent job
history with ease. Quickly identify failures, long-running jobs, and times
when multiple jobs are running simultaneously - all in an intuitive and
visually appealing interface.

Best Wishes,

Will Alber (SQLsoft).

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4855 (20100210) __________